Steve Cayley Photography is the photography shop window for Lincom Media Ltd
Lincom Media specialises in digital media services including:
Event Production Services
The company was established in 2012 by Steve Cayley following a successful career in education.
Steve taught PE and Mathematics and following the introduction of computing in schools taught Computer Studies and became subject lead for ICT. He achieved a Masters Degree in Educational Computing from Exeter University. Steve was appointed an ICT Consultant and subsequently Education Adviser in Devon.
He has been involved in a number of innovative initiatives nationally and internationally:
- Selected and introduced Dartfish Video Analysis systems into UK schools to support learning in PE, Dance and also in Science and Mathematics.
- Worked extensively on the application of videoconferencing to support teaching and learning. He co-authored “Videoconferencing in the Classroom” and “Videoconferencing across the Curriculum”. He has been a consultant to DfES/Becta on videoconferencing.
- A member of the joint TDA, Microsoft, LP+ collaborative project linking schools in UK, France and Spain.
- Responsible for the development of the digital strategy and a range of online resources for education with Devon LA’s school improvement service.
- Served as chair of the Devon Safeguarding Children Board E-Safety Group.
- Chaired the South West Grid for Learning Platforms for Learning User Group
- Member of Naace CPD planning group
In his spare time Steve has been involved in the technical management and production of many national conferences and events for a range of organisations. He has also been a member of the production team for European and World Congresses in Birmingham, Amsterdam, Leipzig and Hawaii. As well as skills in media production Steve has experience in sound engineering and live vision directing.